Looking at the 15 year trend analysis, as outlined on our Cheltenham Festival Queen Mother Champion Chase page.
- Days since last run 31 to 90. Outside range 0 wins from 38 (Rules out Douvan / Charbel / Ar Mad)
- Between 2 to 5 runs this season. Outside this range are 0 wins from 18 (Rules out Altior)
- At least 1 win in last 5 races. Those not 0 wins from 27 (Rules out God’s Own / Ordinary World)
- Between 2 to 12 runs over distance greater than 2 miles. Outside range 0 wins from 57
- Most recent run in chase. Those not 0 wins from 32
- No Headgear (e.g. blinkers, visor, cheekpieces). Those wearing headgear are 0 wins from 19
- SP > 16/1 are 0 wins from 53 (Rules out Special Tiara)
That leaves just 2 selections for the race. Min currently best priced at odds of 7/2 and Politologue at 14/1.