/Looking at the 15 Year trend analysis on our Cheltenham Gold Cup page:
- Aged 6 – 9 years. Outside this range are 0 wins from 57 runs (Rules out Outlander)
- No Headgear (e.g. blinkers, visor, cheekpieces). Those wearing headgear are 0 wins from 38 (Rules out Native River / Road To Respect / Total Recall)
- Days since last run 31 to 120. Outside range 0 wins from 52 (Rules out Our Duke)
- Previously won a Grade 1 race. Those who haven’t are 0 wins from 97 (Rules out Definitely Red / American / Bachasson)
- SP > 20/1 are 0 wins from 89 (Rules out Anibale Fly / Djakadam / Tea For Two / Saphir Du Rheu)
- Horses outside the top 7 in the betting market, including joint 7th (based upon SP) are 0 wins from 103
After applying the above filters that leaves just 3 selections for the race. Might Bite currently best priced 9/2, Killultagh Vic at 10/1 and Edwulf at 16/1.