2015 saw the launch of the Jonjo O’Neill Partnership. Members have unrivalled access to first class horse racing, ownership, hospitality and a social calendar of events.
Members of this strictly limited club experience the thrill of racehorse ownership, the opportunity of owner involvement and being part of the renowned Jackdaws Castle.
A Partnership membership includes the following benefits:
- An interest in the five partnership owned horses – Membership includes a share of all winning, prize and sale proceeds from the horses
- Hospitality Visits – Eight hospitality visits each season to the Country’s leading racecourses
- Owner visits to Jackdaws Castle – Includes hospitality and a chance to catch up on progress of the horses with the team
- Racehorse Badges – Badges when any one of the Partnership horses are running throughout the UK
- High level of Communication – Owner involvement including members-only website access, weekly blogs, newsletters and partnership meetings to discuss with Jonjo the progress of partnership horses
- Training and Veterinary Fees – All associated training fees will be covered in your membership
- All race day hospitality – Fully escorted by members of the partnership race team with additional industry sports related appearances at every race meeting
- Networking – Tangible business introductions via a networking calendar