Broadcaster of live horse racing from 30 UK racecourses. They provide subscription services where you can watch all the races live on your TV (via Sky or Virgin media), PC or mobile.
Subscription costs are as follows:
- TV – £20 per month
- PC – £9.99 per month (International £24.99)
- Mobile – £5 per month
A subscription to Racing UK automatically entitles you to a Racing UK Club membership. You will remain a member as long as you continue subscribing to Racing UK.
- Over 45 club days at some of the 30 courses featured on the channel, which you can attend for free;
- A chance to attend exclusive Super Club Days including a private suite and lunch;
- Quarterly ‘Racing UK Club’ magazine, featuring exclusive interviews and editorial and also includes the vouchers to apply for upcoming Club Days;
- Exclusive offers and competitions from their partners.
Subscriptions are also available for pubs and clubs.
In addition to the live horse racing coverage, the Racing UK web site also includes the following information:
- Introductions to the presenters and pundits, who feature on the channel, including Richard Hoiles, Lydia Hislop, Mark Howard, Nick Luck, Angus McNae,Stewart Machin, Peter Naughton and James Willoughby;
- Racecards available the day before racing, include jockey colours, full horse, trainer and jockey form;
- Race Predictor gives the winner with empahasis on the past winning form of each horse in the race. Also gives the option to see the effect of previous place form, the going and jockey & trainers form at the course.
- Results for all the days racing, plus archive of previous race results;
- Racecourse information and statistics (for all UK and Irish race courses, not just the ones featured on the site;
- Latest horse racing news headlines;
- Race Replays (Free – need to register).
Racing UK is the only TV station where you can watch all the races live for the Cheltenham Festival.