Introductory guide, provided by The Jockey Club, to the sport of horse racing, with information on a day at the races, racehorses, jockeys and trainers, plus explanation on flat and jump racing, the racecard, betting and picking a winner.
- A day at the races – includes a guide to your day, the racing explained, infographic on spectators, where you can go on the racecourse, the parade ring, what to wear and the going;
- Jump racing – explains the difference between hurdle and chase races and covers maiden, bumper and handicap races;
- Flat racing – covers the classic races, plus handicap and maiden races.
- Racecard explained – gives a short video run through of the racecard provided when you go racing;
- Betting – covers how to place a bet, different types of bet, understanding odds, betting jargon, plus betting in a betting shop, with racecourse bookmakers, the tote and online;
- Picking a winner – gives you a guide on what to look for when making your selection;