Betfair approved software for automated betting on horse racing, greyhounds, football, cricket, snooker and tennis. You can set the bot up so that it automatically places bets based on the criteria that you give it, or you can use the betting strategies they provide as a bonus.
Features included within the Grey Horse Bot
- Select as many horse races and greyhound races you want each day
- manually select runners
- auto select runners (based on price range)
- back or lay selections
- enter your stake by amount, liability or % of your bank
- set maximum profit or loss .
- automatically back/lay any of the top 5 favourites or any runners that meets your criteria.
- cancel bet by number of non runners (NR)
- cancel bet based on NR’s reduction factor
- trigger bets based on min or max odds
- Odds to bet (only bet if these odds can be matched)
- bet on races inplay (also bet on in-play football games)
- paper trade to test your betting ideas
- carry forward loses (if running a staking plan over several days)
- set to stop betting after one or more losers or one or more winners
- ask for odds (rather than taking those currently available)
- set a minimum odds gap between your selection and the runner in front or behind, or to the favourite
- track steamers or drifters
- make selections based on weight of money
- dutching bets automatically or in manual mode
The Grey Horse Bot also incorporates a Betfair API call limiter, to prevent being charged by Betfair for excess call usage.
Also Works With Betdaq
In addition to working with Betfair the Grey Horse Bot will also work with Betdaq.
No Big Initial Outlay
Rather than paying a large up front amount to buy the bot, you pay a monthly subscription. They offer a discounted trial for the first 30 days (£14.99 when we last looked) so if you try using the bot and decide it’s not for you, you won’t be greatly out of pocket.
They provide a free settings manual, with the trial subscription, which contains details of the betting strategies they are using with the Grey Horse Bot.